Why, you ask? Because coffee can be a pretty amazing thing for your brain, your skin and your body.
Here is why you should wake up and have a cup of Joe every day:
- Just smelling the coffee can make you less stressed. Researchers have found that the aroma of coffee lowers stress levels.
- Coffee lessens the symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease. Not only does it help those with Parkinson’s control their movements, but people are also less likely to develop the disease.
- Coffee can make you feel happier. The reason behind the happiness coffee provides? The antioxidants we get from it.
- Less likely to be depressed. A study found that those who drank 4 or more cups of coffee a day were 10 percent less likely to be depressed.
- Lower levels of suicide. Drinking between 2 and 4 cups of coffee a day reduces the risk of suicide by about 50 percent. Coffee acts as a mild antidepressant by aiding in the production of neurotransmitters like serotonin, dopamine, and noradrenaline.
- Coffee helps keep your brain healthier for longer. Moderate coffee consumption can reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s or delay the onset. Coffee allows your brain t work in a more efficient and smarter way.
Coffee is pretty awesome, so drink up!
Affordable Counseling Center Brandon Florida and Tampa Florida
Check out our sister blog for more fun and interesting reads! starpointcounselingcenter.wordpress.com