Confidently walk down the aisle knowing you can get through anything together
Congratulations on your engagement! For couples planning to get married, the time leading up to the wedding is a special time to plan for the future. Couples who choose Premarital Counseling at Star Point Counseling Center and Affordable Counseling Center in Tampa Fl. & Brandon FL. have the opportunity to build a healthy foundation for a life-long healthy marriage. Together we will identify your couples’ strength and growth areas while improving communication and conflict resolution skills. As a Star Point Couples Counselor, I can help couples in premarital counseling with the following:
- Assess family roles and the impact they have on the relationship
- Create healthy communication styles and resolve past issues
- Define boundaries and expectations
- Heal emotional injuries
- Resolve childhood wounds
- Tools for how to fight fair and resolve conflict
What to Expect – Premarital Counseling typically include the following:
- A customized couples assessment – This is an easy prepare and enrich assessment. The inventory identifies your strength and growth areas as a couple.
- 3-8 feedback sessions – As a trained facilitator, we will help you as a couple to discuss and understand your results while teaching proven relationship skills.