Stress overload, defined as excessive amounts and types of demands that require action, is a human response that is experienced as a problem and contributes to the development of other problems.
SIGNS OF STRESS OVERLOAD CONSISTS OF:
- Anxiety or panic attacks.
- A feeling of being constantly pressured, hassled and hurried.
- Irritability and moodiness.
- Physical symptoms, such as stomach problems, headaches, or even chest pain.
- Problems sleeping.
- Long list, little time
It is crucial to be aware of your stress overload because it can affect your energy levels, relationship with others, mood, and performance in a work environment.
HOW TO MANAGE STRESS:
- EXCERISE- Yoga is a great way to relax the mind, body and soul.
- BALANCE NUTRITION- when you turn to unhealthy habits, it can lead to feeling sluggish and lazy. Making sure to maintain a well balanced meal, aids in energy.
- TAKE A BREAK- When work is stressing you out, take a break and go enjoy some time with loved ones. However, don’t get too carried away. The work is still there!
- TALK ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS- It is important to be able to vent when needed and to find ways to manage such high levels.